- Ukrainian Maps (and the lies they tell)
- "@Uganda is emo"
- The Google Bus double standard
- "I’d say there’s far less kitsch in a teenager describing her failed relationship as a shoah—indeed, I see that as a brilliant appropriation of the word, signaling the vitality and power of Jewish irony and satire, the triumph of not merely humanism but our humanity over barbarism—than there is in state leaders mobilizing the memory of six million to justify the exertions of a regional superpower."
- Jewish Surnames Explained
- A Bitcoin FAQ
- Support Snowden all the way, New York Times.
- The political economy of eternal september
- What Young Gay Men DO Know About AIDS
- 90 Percent of Businesses Say IP Is "Not Important"
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Robert Barat's blog